26th-29th June 2023 • H4 Hotel München Messe, Munich, Germany
Automotive IQ’s long running 48V Power Supply Systems conference, returns to Munich after a 4-year hiatus, fully rebranded as the Automotive Power Supply Systems Week 2023!
Automotive IQ Welcomes You Back
Automotive IQ is pleased to announce the return of its long running 48V Power Supply Systems conference, returning to Munich after a 4-year hiatus, fully rebranded as the Automotive Power Supply Systems Week 2023, to reflect current driving factors, challenges and opportunities, including:
- High Efficiency, High Energy Density and Cost Optimisation
- The Rapid Acceleration Towards High-Voltage Power Supply Systems
- Opportunities to Leverage the Widely Known Safety Benefits of Low-Voltage 48V and 12V Power Supply Systems
- Major OEM goals to guarantee Power Reliability, Redundancy, Capacity and Efficiency
- Technological Advancements in Invertors, DC-DC Converters, Silicon Carbide Technologies & Power Electronics
- Increased Focus on E/E Architectures, & Thermal Management
- Cybersecurity of Electrical & Electronic Components
A conference programme developed in partnership with the people in charge of Advanced Projects, Power Supply Systems, Power Distribution, E/E Architecture, Advanced Engineer and System Architects, the Automotive Power Supply Systems Week 2023 will see:
- An open and honest exchange of OEM-led technical use cases and practical solutions to the biggest challenge faced by this vehicle power supply segment.
- OEMs will establish current and future requirements and expectations and align with other vehicle manufacturers, Tier-1 and Tier-2 companies in a non-competitive environment.
- More opportunities to hear hand-on experiences, exchange of ideas and hear about the latest & greatest technology solutions.
- ‘Speed Dating’ for 1-2-1 interaction between OEM, Tier-1 and Tier-2 Companies
- And more much more!
Preview the 4-Day Agenda and take an check out all the information here.