Unique dual cure UV/CA with low odor and low blooming. Born2Bond™ Light Lock HV is a low-odor, low-blooming, dual-curing (UV and contact curing) cyanoacrylate adhesives. It is designed for bonding applications that require fast fixturing, coating or surface cure. The UV and even visible-light cure sensitivity allow rapid bonding through transparent parts and quick curing of light-exposed bulk or surface-coated areas. Further, the product will still cure rapidly between opaque substrates (via contact cure).
- Dual cure formulation: photo-cure and contact
- Average fixture time: 5 seconds with UV light curing, 60 seconds without light exposure
- Can be cured with UV-LED light but will already react to visible light
- Long open time without activation
- Dry to touch, tack free surface after few seconds under UV light
- Cure-on-demand of excess material released from bondlines
- Bonds, fills, reconstructs and coats
- Low odor, low blooming
- Available in a range of viscosities
- Electronics assembly
- Conformal coating
- Plastic to metal bonding for medical devices
- Assemblies with dark translucent substrates which absorb a lot of UV Light
- Multi-substrate bonding for luxury materials with some limitations on glass
Download here the sales sheet of Born2Bond™ Light Lock HV.