European Association of Chemical Distributors (FECC)
DGE Smart Specialty Chemicals is glad to announce that, as of September 2021, we are officially a member of the FECC.
The European Association of Chemical Distributors (FECC) is the voice of the Chemical Distribution Industry in Europe, with an active membership of companies and national associations.
FECC represents around 1,600 companies of which many are small and medium sized companies (SMEs). Its members contribute to innovation and sustainability besides adding value in the supply chain, by sourcing, developing, marketing, and distributing a wide range of specialty chemicals and ingredients to over one million downstream users ranging from automotive, electronics, paint, construction to pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food and nutrition industries, each with their own specialised needs. Also, FECC promotes initiatives such as Responsible Care, and Good Trade and Distribution Practices to ensure that policies remain feasible, promote long-term sustainability, encourage innovation and safeguard the industry’s competitiveness.
FECC in numbers
- 1,600 companies (SMES)
- More than 30,000 employees
- €28 billion annual sales
With this collaboration DGE will benefit from new networking opportunities with other FECC Members, Business leaders, key stakeholders and will have access to key Industry information, track EU developments and relevant legislation.
DGE is therefore supporting and subscribing FECC objectives:
- Promote the chemical distribution industry as an added value partner in the supply chain.
- Promote benefits for the chemical distribution sector and facilitate cooperation within its community.
- Ensure a sustainable business environment for distributors.
- Foster cooperation with relevant sectors in the chemical supply chain.
- Enhance best practice exchange within the community.
- Support members to manage digital transformation and facilitate international trade.
- Support national associations.
- Drive Responsible Care and Sustainable Development.
- Develop and promote Good Distribution Practices (GDP)
For more information you can visit https://www.fecc.org/about-fecc/