Krytox™ LVP high-vacuum grease performs over extremes of temperature and pressure that hydrocarbon, silicone, and chlorofluorocarbon greases can’t match. From –15–300 °C (0–570 °F), at vapor pressures as low as 10–13 mmHg, and in even the most chemically severe environments, Krytox™.
Krytox™ 1514 Oil is used in testing environments and applications where conventional vacuum pump oils cause issues with waste disposal, safety and maintenance. 1514 is distilled for lower to middle-temperature operation; making it a popular choice for manufacturing, maintenance and repair teams that are tasked with working in the colder, more challenging environments.
• Sealant or lubricant in vacuum systems
• High-temperature bearing, valve, and O-ring lubricant
• Oven conveyor chain and bearing grease
• Pressure relief valve lubricant
• Any use that requires high-temperature stability, low vapor pressure, or chemical inertness
With more than 200 sales professionals into the marketplace, we offer the most compelling local presence in your native language.
Please send us your request to receive customized support by your local dealer, either for specific products or special requirements.