In this comprehensive thermal management of electronic devices webinar from Electrolube, Global Technical Support Manager Jade Bridges examines a wealth of material including the basics of thermal conductivity measurement, TIM options, application methods, silicones versus non-silicones, gap fillers and phase change materials.
Some real life case studies examining problems and solutions are included in the webinar.
Thermal Management Of Electronic Devices Electrolube [Webinar]
- Understand the importance of thermal management
- Learn how to assess the options available and make a considered choice (for example, silicone, non-silicone, greases, thermal gap pads, phase change materials, thermally conductive putty and gap fillers)
- Gain a clear understanding of bond line thickness
- The importance of application methods
- Examining problem, application and solution via the medium of case studies.