- Automotive and automotive electronics assembly: Display bonding, general maintenance sealant, bond and seal housings
- Appliances manufacturing: bonding glass to metal, glass to painted metal or glass to plastic in ovens, refrigerators and small home appliances
- Industrial: Wind turbine sealant, general industrial sealing, gasketing and bonding applications
- Aerospace: Cargo door seal, general maintenance sealant, light sealant, edge sealant
- Two-component, non-corrosive, neutral, alkoxy cure adhesive/sealant
- Fast and homogeneous cure in depth and early adhesion development at room temperature
- Non self-leveling, paste consistency
- Fast cure allows rapid handling of bonded components
- Good, durable adhesion on various substrates
- Excellent weathering and U.V. resistance
- Excellent temperature stability: -50°C to 180°C
- DOWSIL™ EA-3838 Fast Adhesive has been developed to provide durable adhesive bonding and sealing for components which exhibit different thermal expansion rates, and /or where fast homogeneous cure throughout the adhesive cross section and an early adhesion development is needed.
- Can be used for various automotive and automotive electronics assembly applications, where a flexible strong adhesive bond is needed.
- DOWSIL™ EA-3838 Fast Adhesive is a perfect solution for appliances manufacturing, for bonding glass to metal, glass to painted metal or glass to plastic at ovens, refrigerators and small home appliances.